Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where Does It End....

So It sucks....I don't know how to let go....I don't know how to let go of the pain and anger that I've accumulated over the last four years of my life....I let it all bottle up inside me and tear me apart....and its so horrible....to carry so much baggage around all the time....I wish I could just forget and let it all go....and get it all off my chest....I want to breathe again....cause right now im not breathing and I barely even living, and it just sucks. I want to live everyday to its fullest, I only have this life to live and I don't want to waist any more time....but I just can't get past everything, it's there and it hurts every second of everyday. I wish there was someone out there that could help me get past it and figure it out, but the truth is, is that there is no one. No one but me that can get me through this....maybe if I just breathe and live everyday and keep myself out of sticky situations things will get easier, life will get easier....I hope for the best everyday.....

1 comment:

Aqueous Transmission said...

O there are people... dont ever doubt that... pop the ipod in and go for a walk on the next sunny day...and once you realize how good everything is... you will laugh.. promise