Friday, May 15, 2009

The "End" in near and so is the "Beginning"

I would have to be the first one to say that it has been awile since I have written in here. I've had a lot going on in my life right now, and unfortunetly most of it is not the best. These last five months have pretty much for the most part been about friends. I've devoted a great amount of time to making my friends happy and being there for them, but in return I noticed that often times these friends would not have my back in return, and it was very disappointing due to the fact that I had put so much time and effort into buildings up these relationships. I did whatever I could to make these friends happy, including going to extraordinary lengths. But for what purpose? Most of them weren't true friends, most of them wanted to use me. Finally about a month and a half ago I said enough was enough and it all ended, and I mean everything. I deleted everybody's number from my phone, I didn't answer anybody's phone calls, I was a loner. Well I found that that wasn't exactly the way to go either. All the lonliness was too much I felt like the walls where caving in on me. So slowly I started to talk to my certain friends of mine again, and I found out that friends in little amounts of doses can be a good thing.
So your probably wondering what my title means, "The "End" is near and so is the "Beginning." well actually it's really very simple, school is coming to an end for me, a week and half to be exact, so that will be the end to the highschool chapter of my life. And yes there are many things that I will miss about being a teenager in highschool such as, all the faces there are so many people that go here and I know that after I walk down that Isle at Graduation that many of those faces will never again be seen by my eyes, and it's actually pretty sad. And i will miss the highschool friends that I made and the teachers i've made friends with. Most of my life I've wanted out of this place, but now I'm afraid of the big world out there, very excited, but afraid. And that's the beginning for me, I get to start a new life now, i'm going to meet a bunch of new people, have opportunities at new jobs, have a new chapter of schooling in college. Im overall very excited though. I'm growing up and that's a way of life. And I welcome the changes!

No comments: